AVICERT EUROPE provides aircraft value appraisals, aircraft damage inspections and aircraft repair-cost assessments for aircraft owners, operators and holders. AVICERT EUROPE is based at Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and established since 2013.
Aircraft Value Appraisals (Desktop Appraisals, Full Appraisals, Extended Appraisals, Financial Appraisals)
- Very light aircraft evaluation (EASA CS-VLA).
- Light sport aeroplane evaluation (EASA CS-LSA).
- Aircraft evaluation (EASA CS-22, CS-23, CS-23 Light).
Verification of Technical Aircraft State
- Damage verification reports.
- Technical verification.
- Verification of aircraft states.
- Pre-buy inspection.
- ARC inspection.
- Aircraft value certification.
- Market/retail/wholesale value certificate.
- Compliance & conformity certifications.
Evaluation on Aircraft Value
- Aircraft state evaluation.
- Technical parts/components evaluation.
- Damage evaluation.
Review & Reporting
- Document reviews.
- A/D, SB, TC, Aircraft Technical Log, Journey Log-review.
- Aircraft lifecycle recording & reporting.
- Aircraft material tests (conducted by partner laboratories & renowned institutes).
- Technical compliance tests (audits/assessments).